I am honored to have been appointed to fill a vacancy on the Revere School Board in March 2023. As an experienced educator, active volunteer, and a proud Revere parent, I am excited to run this November to continue the work and I humbly ask for your support.
- Loving parent of a Revere High School Junior and a 2022 graduate
- Appointed to Revere Board of Education in March 2023
- Experienced Educator - Taught 1st and 2nd grade in Stow Munroe-Falls
- Founding member of Revere Schools Foundation
- As RSF Illuminate chairperson, raised money to increase police presence in the schools during arrival and dismissal times
- Volunteered at each of the Revere Schools
- Served as PTA President at Hillcrest, Bath, and RMS
- Helping Hands Recipient 2019-2020
I will always put the needs of all students first!
I will seek out perspectives and suggestions from the community.
I am fiscally conservative and will vote to spend responsibly.
I will work to make Revere safe and educationally strong!