Through diverse life experiences, educational background and active service in this community to our children, families, schools, military, churches, businesses and government, Wanda has developed a unique perspective that she will use to facilitate collaborative and inclusive efforts in our community.
• Family-oriented and solution-focused Christian, Wife, and Mother with a passion for our community and the ability to cultivate change
• Licensed Social Worker with 15 Years of Family, Community and Public Service in Clarksville
• Disabled U.S. Army Veteran with over 13 years of Civil service to our community's Service Members, Retirees, Veterans and Military Dependents
• Master's Degrees in Social Work and Business Management and a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from Austin Peay State University
• President of the Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist Church Women's Ministry
• Proud Member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
• Graduate of Leadership Clarksville (2016) and Leadership Fort Campbell (2020)