Kellye hopes to give a voice to all voters in Texas House District 60 and will be meeting with the people of Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Eastland, Hood, Palo Pinto, Shackleford and Stephens counties to build a platform that she will take to Austin.
Kellye is currently employed as an attorney in Granbury, Texas at the Hyde Law Firm.
From 2011 through 2017, Kellye was an Assistant District Attorney in Cameron County, Texas.
Kellye has been married to Jeremy SoRelle for over 16 years and together they have four children: Madeleine, Isabella, Thomas, and Alexia. They reside in Hood County, Texas.
Raised in the Panhandle of Texas, Kellye graduated from Lubbock High School. She attended college in Oklahoma and graduated from Oklahoma City University School of Law and was licensed in Texas in 2006.
Experience and Achievements:
- CCBA 2017 Prosecutor of the Year
- Border Work Experience
- Granbury Cultural Arts Committee
- Decordova Security and Grievance Committee
- Secretary for Family First Network of Cameron County
- Organizer of the Christmas Party for Foster Kids, Cameron County
- Participates in the Town Halls at Tarleton State University
- Guest Lecturer at Texas Tech University and University of Texas, Brownsville.
Kellye believes in small centralized government and believes that the voters deserve a voice over special interests with money. For more information about, see the Issues tab.