Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms
and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with
any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials
contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com's web site for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com's
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated by PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com at any time. Upon terminating
your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must
destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed
- The materials on PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com's web site are provided "as is".
PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby
disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied
warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further,
PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning
the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its
Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked
to this site.
In no event shall PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com or its suppliers be liable for
any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit,
or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the
materials on PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com's Internet site, even if PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com
or a PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com authorized representative has been notified
orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions
do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for
consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com's web site could include
technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com
does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete,
or current. PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com may make changes to the materials contained
on its web site at any time without notice. PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com does
not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its
Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PoliticalCandidateDirectory.com
of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by
the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy
in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes
for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling
those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain
the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment
of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss
or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles
in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected